Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Christmas!!!!

I love Christmastime for 10 reasons.
1) The time that we thank God for sending His ONLY SON to the earth.
2) Everyone seems to be a little more joyful.
3) I love giving people gifts! Joy is soooo contagious when you give a gift joyfully!
4) Everyone wants to be together, whether it's family, friends, or complete strangers, for Christmas!
5) I also like getting presents :)
6) Baking and eating all the scrumptious goodies that are from age-old recipes!
7) I loooove Christmas music, whether it be sacred Christmas songs, or a whimsical Christmas tune!!
8) It's cold, and that means the chance of SNOW!!!!
9) You have good excuses to invite friends and relatives that don't know about Christ and the Gospel to events or your home to show them the love of Christ.
10) I love getting candy in my stocking!!!!
Why am I writing about Christmas in October, you may ask???
Because I am one of those insane people who have already started a count-down calendar!
But you see, it gives me something to look forward to: seeing old friends, my family, and meeting new people!!
66 days till CHRISTMAS!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment