Saturday, August 20, 2011

City of the Dead

Summer reading has always been a time for me to reread the books I love! After rereading the whole Anne of Green Gables series, I decided to pick up T.L. Higley's novel, City of the Dead. I had forgotten how much I loved it! This story is filled with mystery, murder, love, and all things Egyptian! I kept trying to remember the end of the story from the last time I read it (about a year ago), but I just couldn't...in the end I'm glad I didn't, just because of how amazing the ending was! I would recommend this book or any of Tracy's books to anyone, and I have actually given her books as presents to my friends and family! Plus it helps that she lives near Philly...a city dear to my heart! Visit Tracy's website for more info. http://nopassportrequired.tlhigley.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment