Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Musical Musings


I love music...all kinds, from all cultures, for all kind of reasons. I take that back, I don't like rap; trust me I've tried listening to a lot of different artists, but I really can't stand it. Anywaaaay...my favourites would be: Spanish/Classic Guitar, Techno, Classical, Opera, Jazz, Time Lord Rock (if you don't know what that is, then you are not a nerd or a geek :) ), Swing, Pop, Alternative, R&B, Celtic, Classical Crossover and Folk....I may be forgetting a few. I love finding new artists, groups, and bands. I recently discovered the band Keane. I found them because I was watching the commercial for the new Winnie the Pooh movie and I LOVED the backround music...thus I fell in love with Keane. They have such a passion in every song they sing, no matter if they are singing about finding love, loosing love, or living with out love.  Here's the song from the Pooh commercial. Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment