Monday, August 29, 2011

Tiffany's

I'm not a particular person when it come to brands of things I buy. I will shop anywhere--along the river Seine, at Target, or in a souk--to find what I need. But there is one brand I love: Tiffany's. Yes, Tiffany & Co., famous for diamonds and stain-glass lamps. I love the old lamps, and one day, I hope for some jewelry from Tiffany's. Today, brides want a Tiffany engagement ring simply because everyone else has one, and it also represents wealth and prosperity. But what most of them do not realize, is that they are buying from master's of the trade, craftsmen if you will. They have quality diamonds and pieces of jewelry. So, I occasionally look at their website at their newest items and make a mental "wish list". I was on the website today, and they now have a Tiffany owned website devoted strictly to love/romance: stories of people who fell in love, list of classic romantic movies, and a list of classic romantic music. www.whatmakeslovetrue.com I looooove the concept! Check it out for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment